Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Love E

unhappy smileys
Today's great thing is easy for me. I just spent 20 minutes on the local library website. I downloaded 2 E-books. The check-out period is 21 days; when time expires, the books disappear from your computer. (OK, I haven't checked the memory on my computer, so I don't know if it lasts there - probably does.) There is no fine for not returning the book, and I don't have to drive to the branch library only to find out that the book is at a different branch. The library has a good selection and I can place books on hold so I can be notified when a book becomes available. If you prefer audio books, the Phoenix library has those available also. All of this for the price of a library card - FREE!

This whole arrangement is pretty slick.

I AM GRATEFUL FOR DOWNLOADABLE LIBRARY BOOKS!

As a side note - I also find the letter "E" quite versatile and indispensable.

No comments: